We collect information to provide better services to all our users to determine basic information such as the language that speaks, the more complex data, such as the ads that will be most useful, the people who most care online …
We collect information in the following ways:
Information you provide. For example, many of our services require you to register for a Texeda account. In that case, we ask for personal information such as your name, your email address, your phone number will store your account. If you want to take full advantage of the sharing features we offer, we can also ask you to create a publicly visible Texeda profile that may include your name and photo.
Information we receive from our use of our services. We collect information about the services you use and the way we use them, for example, when you watch a movie, visit a website that uses our advertising services or view our ads and our content and interact with them. Among the information obtained in this way, the following data are included.
We collect device-specific information (such as the hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information, including phone number).
Every time you use our services or our content queries, collect and store certain information in the server logs automatically. These data include:
Detailed information about how our service uses (for example, search queries)
Phone book, for example, your phone number, caller’s number, call forwarding numbers, time and date of calls, call duration, routing information and types of SMS messages call ,
Information about the device, such as faults, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, date and time of your request and reference URL,
Cookies, which will identify your browser or your Texeda account.
Data on your physical location
When you use the Texeda services, we may collect and process information about your actual location. We use various technologies to determine the location, such as identifying the IP address, the GPS system and the use of other sensors that can provide Texeda, for example, information about nearby devices, Wi-Fi access points and telephony Mobile masts.
Exclusive application numbers
Some services include a unique application number. This number and information about its installation (for example, the type of operating system or the version number of the application) can be sent to Texeda to install or uninstall the service or the service contact servers periodically, for example, the Search for automatic updates.
We can collect and store information (including personal information) locally on the device using mechanisms such as web browser storage (including HTML 5) and caches application data.
Cookies and similar technologies
What are cookies?
Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer to access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his or her computer and, depending on the information they contain and how to use the computer, can be used to recognize to user. The user’s browser stores cookies on your hard drive only during the current session occupying a minimal memory area and does not damage the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard disk at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies in a standard way and, independently of it, to allow or prevent security settings or stored temporary cookies.
Without your consent through the activation of cookies in your browser, Texeda will not link in stored data cookies with personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
If you continue browsing www.texeda.com you accept the cookies.
A cookie is a small piece of text that websites you visit and are sent to the browser that allows the website to remember information about your visit, such as your preferred language and other options, which may facilitate your next visit And make the site to find more useful. Cookies have a very important role, since without them the use of the web would be a more frustrating experience.
What types of cookies are used on this site?
– Technical Cookies: These are the ones that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and use of the different options or services that exists, such as control traffic and data communication, identify the session, Access to restricted areas, remember the elements of an order, making the process of purchasing an order, make a registration request or participation in an event, use the security functions, while browsing the content store broadcasting or the Sound or sharing of video content through social networks.
– Cookies Customization: those that allow users to access the service with some general characteristics based on a predefined set of user terminal criteria, such as the language, the type of browser through which access to the Services, the regional settings from which the service is accessed, etc.
– Analysis of Cookies: These are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and therefore the measurement and statistical analysis of the utilization that the users of the offered service. To make your navigation discussed on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services we offer.
– Advertising Cookies: These are well treated by us or by third parties, they allow us to manage as efficiently as possible the offer of advertising space on the website, the adaptation of the content of the content of the advertisement or service requested use made of our website . So we can analyze your Internet browsing habits and we can show advertising related to your browsing profile.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: those that allow the management, the highest possible efficiency, of the advertising space that, if the publisher is included in a website, the application or a platform to provide the requested service. These cookies store information about the behavior of the users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows to develop a specific profile to show ads based on it.
Texeda use third-party technologies, namely Google. Here you can see how Google uses the data it collects on our website:
How Google uses data
The Texeda website may use the services of third parties on behalf of Texeda, compile the information for statistical purposes, to use the Site by the user and to provide other services related to the activity of the website and other Internet services.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer: